Our mileage tracker needs to have the right access to your location and motion activity in order to work right. Here are some tips to get the most out of your mileage tracking.
- Make sure that your mobile device is allowing Gridwise access to your location and motion. This is required for accurate mileage tracking.
- Plug in your mobile device at all times when tracking mileage to ensure accuracy
- Turn off low-power mode on your device if it is on
- Periodically open the Gridwise app and check the mileage tracking is working when safe to do so
- Make sure to turn off your shift tracker at the end of every shift or the mileage will keep tracking
- Be aware of Android auto and Apple car play apps on your devices. These have been known to cause some issues with mileage tracking.
- Do not use Gridwise on multiple devices. For example do not use Gridwise on both an iPad and iPhone. This can cause mileage tracking errors.
- Do not use Gridwise on iPad. Gridwise is designed for and optimized for mobile devices and not tablets like iPad.
- Turn on our shift start and stop alerts. You can do that by tapping on the bell icon on the top right corner on your Home Screen.