Keep track of your expenses such as gas, tolls, and supplies.
How to track your expenses:
- Tap on the black colored 'plus' (+) button located on the top right menu
- Tap on Add expense
- Select a date
- Tap on Category and scroll down to your choice
- Pick a category that your expense belongs to
- Tap on Save located in the top right menu
- Enter the dollar amount of your expense
- Tap on Save located on the top right menu
An alert will drop down from the top menu to let you know that your manual expense entry was saved.
How to delete an expense
Delete an expense item you added above by first tapping on the This Week card located on the main Earnings page.
- From the This Week card scroll down to see all the days of this week
- Select the date
- Scroll down the list
- Tap on the expense entry
- Tap on the red Delete button at the bottom of the next screen
- Tap on Delete on the confirmation screen
An alert will drop down from the top menu to let you know that your entry was deleted.