Here's how to fix account sync error:
- You will see this error when your account is not able to successfully sync.
- This error can be caused by a number of reasons such as a password change or an incomplete action required in your gig partner app.
- First, test to see if you are able to log in to your gig partner app using the same username and password you’ve used to link it to the Gridwise app.
- Next, take the following steps to update your connection:
- Navigate to your Gridwise profile by tapping the picture icon on the top left of the home screen
- Select your gig service
- Scroll to the bottom and select Manage linked services
- Select your gig service again in the list
- Select Update connection and follow the onscreen steps
Example images to the above steps:
Note: As a security precaution, your gig service may report a login attempt from an unknown device. This is normal if it coincides with the time you linked your account.
- Account sync error can also be caused by a recent change in your username or password for your gig-app. We require your current login credentials to complete a full account sync with your gig-app service provider
- A security message notifying you of potential account access from an unknown location is normal. Rest assured that no one is actually logging in to access your data
- The technology used to access your account on your behalf sometimes reports itself as a mobile device to the provider, but it is automated software on a server that is making the requests