As a rideshare or delivery driver, tracking expenses and mileage is crucial for maximizing your earnings and reducing your tax burden. The easiest way to keep track of your rideshare miles is with the Gridwise mileage tracker. Start tracking your miles when you go online with your drivers apps and stop tracking when you get home at the end of the day.
Using the Shift Tracker:
- Tap the steering wheel button located at the top of your Earnings screen
- This button will turn the color green and alert you that it is tracking
- Start driving your shift as you normally do. Tracking happens in the background
- You must end tracking when you finish driving to stop mileage recording
- Once you finish your shift, tap the same button and the slider will switch back to grey, letting you know mileage tracking is off
- Your tracked mileage will be automatically added to your daily totals on the Earnings tab.
Note: Gridwise does not track your miles until you turn this button on and will not stop tracking until toggled off. If you need to edit your mileage please refer to this article.
For Mileage tracker best practices please refer to this article.