Gridwise does not track your miles until you turn this option on. Make sure to also turn this off after each shift to track mileage accurately. Remember that mileage tracking will stay on if you do not end your shift.
To start tracking your miles
- Tap the steering wheel button located in the top left corner on the home screen.
- This button will turn the color green to let you know it is on.
- Start driving your shift as you normally do. Tracking happens in the background.
- You must end tracking when you finish driving to stop mileage recording.
- Once you finish your shift, tap the same button and the slider will switch back to grey, letting you know mileage tracking is off.
Your tracked mileage will be added to your daily totals on the Earnings tab. Remember to turn off mileage tracking after you finish every shift, or else mileage will continue to track giving you inaccurate numbers.