You can now link your gig service to Gridwise for automated earnings tracking.
Shift track reminder
Linking is not a replacement for mileage tracking. You still need to Go Online to track shift miles and then Go Offline when you are done.
Link your accounts with Gridwise
- Linking begins at your Gridwise profile screen.
Full link may take more than 24 hours.
- Turn On link alerts to notify you when sync is done.
How to link an account
- Tap on the profile picture located at the top left corner on the Home screen
- Select the Gig service you wish to link
- Tap Link account
- Enter your login information and tap continue
- Enter your verification code and tap continue. Note this is only on some accounts.
- A successful link will display confirmation.
- Repeat the above steps for each account you wish to link
Note on verification code and security emails
- Some accounts require you to enter a verification code that may be sent by text message from the service provider.
- You may also get a security email from the service provider that your account has been accessed from a different location.
- This is normal and part of the account linking process.
What to expect after linking
- Linking takes time. You will see an account syncing status until it is complete.
- You must confirm your account link once full syncing is complete by tapping on confirm.
- Your manual earnings data is safe and will not be lost.
- You will be able to switch between your linked account and manually recorded earnings from your profile.
- You will not be able to enter manual earnings if you are in automatic earnings mode (a linked account).
- The mileage you have tracked with Gridwise will be saved, and will not be affected by linking an account.
- Linking an Uber account will automatically sync earnings for both Uber and Uber Eats.
- Full account linking may take up to 24 hours to complete. You may not see your entire earning history until full linking is complete.
- Some promotions and bonuses may not appear.
- Earnings may be grouped differently in the driver app vs. Gridwise - We reset Monday each week and midnight each day.
- Complete linking may take over 24 hours.
- While some services are not available now, we are continuing our efforts to support them.
Why are my linked earnings not matching?
- Gridwise makes an effort to show your linked earnings as it would appear in your driver apps; however, they may not always match up.
- Each service manages and reports earnings differently. If you are seeing the wrong earnings, please consider the following points, which may explain the discrepancy.
- Automatic earnings take time to link. This may result in partial earnings for your day until it is fully synced. Please be patient and make sure to check regularly to see your earnings populate.
- Gridwise organizes your earnings based on when the trip was accepted. Your earnings reset each day at midnight and each week on Monday. Other services may group earnings differently within their earnings summaries and statements. You may find that your earnings appear on different days compared with other places.
- Some incentives, promotions, and fees may be missing. We are actively making an effort to identify and fill in these gaps to ensure completeness.