I do not see account link on my app. Where is it?
- This feature is not available for everyone yet so if you do not see it in your app you will see it soon as we release it to more users.
Why are my linked earnings not matching my actual earnings?
- Automatic earnings take time to synchronize. This may result in partial earnings for your day until it is fully synced. Please be patient and make sure to check regularly to see your earnings populate.
- Gridwise organizes your earnings based on when the trip was accepted. Your earnings reset each day at midnight and each week on Monday. Other services may group earnings differently within their earnings summaries and statements. You may find that your earnings appear on different days compared with other places.
Why are my bonus and promotion earnings are not matching up?
- Some incentives, promotions, and fees may be missing. We are actively making an effort to identify and fill in these gaps to ensure completeness.
I got a warning email saying my account was accessed from an unknown location?
- Some accounts require you to enter a verification code that may be sent by text message from the service provider. You may also get a security email from the service provider that your account has been accessed from a different location.
It's been 2 hours and my account has not finished linking. Is something wrong?
- Full account linking may take up to 24 hours to complete. You may not see your entire earning history until full linking is complete.
I don't see my gig service in the list of linkable platforms?
- While some services are not available now, we are continuing our efforts to support them.