Check incoming and departing flight information on the airport page by tapping the airplane icon on the bottom navigation bar. On the airport page you will see a bar graph displaying incoming flights in red and departing flights in gray. The white card near the bottom of the airport page will show you the next arriving and departing peaks in detail. Tap on View flights button on the white card to see more flights details.
Articles in this section
- How do I report a missing event?
- I have feedback to give. Where do I go?
- I have a feature idea. How do I request?
- What are the main features in Gridwise?
- How do I track my mileage for tax purposes?
- How do I see incoming and departing fights?
- How do I see local events near me?
- Where can I see my earnings performance?
- How do I change my Gridwise app settings?