Gridwise is available to users only in supported cities. Some smaller towns and locations may not have regional airport data. Please understand that you can not manually switch airports. Changing airports is automatically managed by Gridwise. We have to dedicated resources to support an airport before we display it in the app. At account registration, you will automatically be placed in the nearest supported major city, and be displayed that cities events and busiest airport data. If you move to another supported city, Gridwise will automatically switch you to that cities supported airport.
Articles in this section
- How much does Gridwise cost?
- I'm really enjoying Gridwise! How can I help?
- Does Gridwise pay me for rides?
- I want to see regional airports too. How do I let you know?
- Is Gridwise a TNC company?
- I moved to another city. How do I change to my new city?
- How do I change my airport?
- I keep getting emails from you. How do I unsubscribe?
- What cities is Gridwise open in?
- How do I change my city?