Refunds are managed by either Google or Apple depending on your mobile device. We do not have the capability to manage refunds at Gridwise. If you wish to request a refund you must contact the Google or Apple stores.
If you subscribed to Gridwise Plus using your Google Play Store account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://play.google.com/store/account
- Make sure this is in a web browser and not the Google Play Store app, because you can't request a refund in the Google Play Store app.
- Scroll down to "Order History" and find the order you want to return. To the right of the order, select the three vertical dots.
- Select Report a problem.
If you subscribed to Gridwise Plus using your Apple ID, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://getsupport.apple.com or follow the steps below:
- Go to iTunes on a computer
- Click on your Apple ID
- Select 'Purchase history'
- Find the transaction and tap 'Report Problem'