Tracking your mileage is as simple as tapping a button. You can even export a driving report of all your saved shifts, miles, earnings, and estimated tax deduction straight to your email!
To start logging your miles
- tap Go Online located on the top navigation bar.
- You will see this same button change from Go Online to Online and the slider will turn Green, letting you know Gridwise is active.
- Tracking happens automatically in the background so just start driving your shift as you normally do.
- Once you finish your shift, tap the same button and the slider will switch back to grey and Go Online.
- Enter your earnings data on the next step and save your shift.
- All of your saved shifts are then displayed on the Earnings page.
Also from this Earnings page, tap Create report located at the bottom of the page to send a full driving report to your email for tax purposes.
For full instructions on how to create custom driving reports please read this article: https://gridwise.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033894354-How-do-I-create-a-mileage-and-earnings-report-