If you signed up to our Gridwise Plus feature, and your Gridwise app is still showing the free version, then please follow the steps below. Please note that the following instructions are for Plus members who have paid for a subscription through the app store, and not related to the 7 day free trial. For access issues for the 7 day free trial please check out this article instead.
Plus access issues are usually due to a payment error from the app stores. Remember that Gridwise does not manage billing or subscription issues. You are purchasing a subscription through either the app store or play store and Apple and Google will be your contact point for subscription and billing questions.
- Make sure to check for the latest version of the Gridwise app by looking in the Apple app store if you are on iOS devices, and the Google play store if you are on Android devices.
- Force close your Gridwise app and restart your mobile device.
- Check to see if Plus has been enabled on your device.
- Check to see that your payment is not declined.
- Check to see that your subscription is active for Android users here.
- Check to see that your subscription is active for iOS users here.
If you are still having trouble getting Gridwise Plus features to work on your device, please contact support by clicking the link below.