Gridwise is available to users only in supported cities. Some smaller towns and locations may not have local events and regional airport data. Please understand that you can not manually switch cities. Changing cities is automatically managed by Gridwise. At account registration, you will automatically be placed in the nearest supported major market. Those not within, or nearby a supported market will not be able to use Gridwise. We are expanding rapidly, so be sure to keep checking the list of available cities often!
Articles in this section
- Not Tracking Mileage Issues
- Motion & Fitness on iPhone
- How much does Gridwise cost?
- How do I change my airport?
- What cities is Gridwise open in?
- I moved to another city. How do I change to my new city?
- I'm really enjoying Gridwise! How can I help?
- I keep getting emails from you. How do I unsubscribe?
- How do I change my city?
- Is Gridwise a TNC company?