Gridwise is available to users only in supported cities. Some smaller towns and locations may not have local events and regional airport data. Please understand that you can not manually switch cities. Changing cities is automatically managed by Gridwise. At account registration, you will automatically be placed in the nearest supported major market. Those not within, or nearby a supported market will not be able to use Gridwise. We are expanding rapidly, so be sure to keep checking the list of available cities often!
Articles in this section
- How much does Gridwise cost?
- I'm really enjoying Gridwise! How can I help?
- Does Gridwise pay me for rides?
- I want to see regional airports too. How do I let you know?
- Is Gridwise a TNC company?
- I moved to another city. How do I change to my new city?
- How do I change my airport?
- I keep getting emails from you. How do I unsubscribe?
- What cities is Gridwise open in?
- How do I change my city?