No. Gridwise is not a rideshare provider like a transportation network company, or TNC. We do not connect drivers with passengers. Think of us like your very own personal assistant. We connect drivers with local events information, airport demand, and performance tracking. Gridwise empowers drivers to work smarter not harder. Drivers using Gridwise see an average of 39% more earnings from driving TNC platforms like Uber and Lyft. To learn more about all of the ways we help drivers make more money, check out the articles listed below!
Articles in this section
- How much does Gridwise cost?
- I'm really enjoying Gridwise! How can I help?
- Does Gridwise pay me for rides?
- I want to see regional airports too. How do I let you know?
- Is Gridwise a TNC company?
- I moved to another city. How do I change to my new city?
- How do I change my airport?
- I keep getting emails from you. How do I unsubscribe?
- What cities is Gridwise open in?
- How do I change my city?