No. Gridwise is not a rideshare provider like a transportation network company, or TNC. We do not connect drivers with passengers. Think of us like your very own personal assistant. We connect drivers with local events information, airport demand, and performance tracking. Gridwise empowers drivers to work smarter not harder. Drivers using Gridwise see an average of 39% more earnings from driving TNC platforms like Uber and Lyft. To learn more about all of the ways we help drivers make more money, check out the articles listed below!
Articles in this section
- Not Tracking Mileage Issues
- Motion & Fitness on iPhone
- How much does Gridwise cost?
- How do I change my airport?
- What cities is Gridwise open in?
- I moved to another city. How do I change to my new city?
- I'm really enjoying Gridwise! How can I help?
- I keep getting emails from you. How do I unsubscribe?
- How do I change my city?
- Is Gridwise a TNC company?