How do I turn on/off in app notifications for shift tracking?
We try to alert you when you start driving to help you be more consistent with tracking your mileage. Keeping an accurate log of your mileage is super important to making sure you're getting the most of your federal mileage tax deductions when its tax time. If you still wish to pause these alerts:
You can turn on/off reminders for shift tracking when you start driving within the Alerts settings.
- Start by going to the Earnings tab by tapping the Earnings button on the bottom navigation bar. Look to the top right corner for Settings.
- Tap the cog wheel to access Settings.
- Tap the Alerts section.
- Scroll down to Reminders and move the sliders on/off for Start shift tracking and End shift tracking.
Airport Activity Alerts
Do you want to know when arrivals will be very busy or when flights are delayed? Set a custom airport activity alert!
- Edit Alerts at the top of the Airport screen.
- Tap the alert you want to configure: Arrivals, Departures, or Arrival Delays.
- Make sure the alert slider at the top is in the on position.
- Select an activity level to trigger the alert (Extremely busy or Moderate).
- Choose how far in advance you want to be notified.
- If your area has multiple airports, return to the Airport screen to choose another airport and repeat steps 1 - 5.
On your mobile device? Tap here to open Airport Alerts