You can reset your password by sending a reset link to your email address that you used to register your account with us.
The first step is to sign out. Do this by going to Settings.
- Tap Earnings on the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap Settings in the upper right.
- Scroll to Sign Out at the bottom of Settings.
Restart Gridwise and the orientation instructions will now greet you. Please follow the on-screen instructions to get to the Creat an Account page.
- Tap Let's Get Started
- Tap Allow Location Access
- Tap Sign In On the Create an Account page (Do not tap Sign Up with Email).
- Tap Forgot your password? on the next screen.
- Enter your email address in the Reset Password screen.
- Open the Reset password instructions message in your email and then tap the reset link.
- Enter your new password in both fields in the reset screen.
- Tap Change My Password.
- Sign in with your new password.
On your mobile device? Tap here to open Settings