Plan your airport time with crowdsourced queue estimates submitted by rideshare drivers.
Access queue lengths from the home screen
Open the queue lengths feature to view and contribute to all service queues.
- Tap the queue listings on the home screen.
- Tap the airplane on the bottom navigation bar.
Check queue length
Know in advance when the queue is crowded. Gridwise displays queue lengths based on estimates submitted by fellow drivers.
- More services - Swipe up to view queues for all the services listed in your profile.
- Timestamp - See the time of the most recent estimate.
- Submitting drivers - Tap anywhere on the recent submissions row to view drivers who submitted data over the course of the day.
|Need to change the services you see? Tap here to learn how to add and remove services.|
Submit a queue estimate
Help the rideshare community by submitting a queue length estimate. Drivers can submit an estimate when there are no recent submissions displayed.
- Tap Submit for the service you wish to report.
- Enter the queue length in the number pad.
- Tap Submit to finish.
|You can submit queue lengths outside of the airport, so if you’ve just left or are approaching the airport and have a number to report, submit it!|
Confirm queue estimates
Help the rideshare community by confirming the accuracy of queue lengths. Your feedback makes the data more accurate and reliable for everyone!
Is this queue correct?
Agree - Tap thumbs up to confirm the queue length.
Disagree - Tap thumbs down to disagree with the posted queue length and submit your own estimate.
Report a highly inaccurate estimate
If a queue estimate is highly inaccurate, you can report it to Gridwise to help improve the estimates.
- Tap the recent submission row.
- Tap the driver name under Recent Submissions.
- In the dialog box that asks, Was this submission highly inaccurate?, review the estimate, and tap Report This Submission if you feel the estimate is highly inaccurate.
- Close the confirmation screen.
- Close the driver submissions screen to return to the app.
Reported drivers receive a notification when the same estimate is reported more than once.
Learn more about how to use the airport features on Gridwise in the video below.