Use the Airport Passenger feature to access passenger volume and airport arrival and departure times so you can plan your schedule and drive more productively.
Access airport details from the home screen
Open the predicted demand graph to view airport activity peaks for the next several hours.
- Tap the flight listings in the flight widget.
- Tap the airplane on the bottom navigation bar.
View passenger volume
Maximize your airport strategy by using arrival and departure peaks to schedule your airport trips.
- View peak details - Tap any bar on the chart to view the number of arriving / departing passengers in a pop-up.
- See additional hours - Scroll left to view passenger volume for later hours.
- Find the next passenger peaks - Look for the fire (IOS) or dot symbol above a peak to identify larger volumes of arriving or departing passengers.
Gridwise Plus options
- More hours for planning ahead - Scroll right to view 24 hours of passenger volume in real time.
- Recent arrivals - Scroll left to view up to 3 hours of previous peaks to see how many passengers already landed.
- View flight details - Tap View flights to view actual flight details.
Switch between Arrivals and Departures by tapping the tabs at the top of the screen.
- Airport activity alerts - Tap Edit Alerts at the top of the screen to get alerts based on airport activity levels. Want to know when arrivals will be very busy an hour in advance? Set an alert!
Got more than one airport in your driving region?
- Tap the airport picker at top.
- Choose your airport.