Types of alerts Gridwise delivers
You don't need to open the app to see what's coming up. Get real-time alerts about potential rider demand, event timing and road conditions on your lock screen.
Open the Alerts tab to view all user-received alerts by tapping the bell on the bottom navigation bar.
Improve the alerts you receive by tapping the thumbs up or thumbs down under alerts.
Twitter Feed (iOS only)
iOS users can tap the Twitter tab to view local traffic and weather alerts.
On your mobile device? Tap here to open Alerts.
Airport Activity Alerts
Want to know in advance when arrivals will be very busy or when flights are delayed? Set an airport activity alert!
- Tap Edit Alerts at the top of the Airport screen.
- Tap the alert you want to configure: Arrivals, Departures, or Arrival Delays.
- Make sure the alert slider at the top is in the on position.
- Select an activity level to trigger the alert, like Extremely busy or Moderate.
- If you set an Arrival or Departure alert, choose how far in advance you want to be notified.
- If your area has multiple airports, return to the Airport screen to choose another airport and repeat steps 1 - 5.
On your mobile device? Tap here to open Airport Alerts.
Customize alerts to display the items you want to see.
- Tap Earnings on the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap the Gear in the upper right to open Settings.
- Tap Notification Settings.
- Tap the slider to the right of a notification to change whether it displays. Want to be reminded to end shift tracking? Make sure its alert is on!
Not getting alerts? Check the bell icon at the top of the home screen to see if it's muted and tap it to unmute!