Discover when and where local events are happening. As rideshare drivers, we must drive smarter not harder and make the most of our time out on the road. Events are local to your market, which means more relevant information at your fingertips. Our events feature is curated in-house, and you can contribute to the integrity of the information by submitting a tip if you notice anything missing or incorrect.
- Save money by driving less miles to find passengers.
- Make even more money by being at the right place at the right time.
- Plan ahead and see events for the entire week.
- Focus on the events that matter to you with saved events. Ready? Let's Go!
- Enable auto alerts in the Alerts Settings Menu
- Tap Saved Event Reminders to customize when we send you an alert.
- Make sure the alert slider at the top is in the on position.
Events carousel on the homepage
For your convenience events for your city, and your saved events are also located on the home page. Events listed in the homepage are organized by date. Navigate to your saved events from the drop down menu on the homepage events card.
Show me local events
Tap the Calendar on the bottom navigation bar to open the Events tab.
Check out the events
- Scroll through the event list to see what's going on in your city that day.
- See events grouped by individual days of the week on top navigation bar.
- Estimate total passenger demand for individual day of the week by red dots (5 red dots equals peak demand forecast for that day).
- Navigate all events or saved events by top menu bar.
- See event details by tapping on the event.
- Estimate total passenger demand for event by red dots (5 red dots equals peak demand forecast for that event).
- See how far an event is from your current location.
Save your favorite events
Tap the star icon next to your favorite event to place it into your saved events list. The red star indicates a saved event.
Removing saved events
Tap the star icon next to your saved event to remove this event from your saved events list. A white star indicated the event not saved.
Set reminder for saved events
note: you can not set a reminder to occur more than 12 hours before or after the event.
- Tap add a reminder at the bottom of each saved event.
- From the event details view, tap add a reminder on the bottom of each saved event view.
- Set reminder date, time, and proceed with save.
- access all your saved events by navigating with the top menu.
Filter event list to your needs
Organize how you want your events to be listed by using the filter located on the top right corner of the events page. You can order by passenger demand, time, distance, and the events most saved by other Gridwise drivers.
Navigate to events with your preferred navigation app
- Open event details view.
- From event details tap the event address to begin navigation.